Hey, welcome to the forum! Click "register" to register, or "login" to login to your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey, welcome to the forum! Click "register" to register, or "login" to login to your account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2-22-08

:: General :: Blog Forum

Go down

Other 2-22-08

Post  Michael<3 Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:30 am

Yeah great day I guess playing with my friends in the snow...chillixing in the freezing cold with my awesomely warm coat. Then we have a snowball fight yea ok so you think it's just your old throwing them at your legs and back right......until BAM right in the eye my friend Danny Threw a snowball right in the eye I tell you. I hurt like a freakin guy getting a waxing. Right when he hit me I starting crying not because I got hit but because when my mom was 9 years old she got an ice ball thrown at her eye and in the middle of the night her eye was out i know ewwwww but I thought my eye was gonna come out but it didn't YAY thank god right!I had a great rest of the say got my fave itlain food and I watched the Power Puff Girls yeahh you can say I better than you.. :peace:
Michael<3
Michael<3
African Penguin

Number of posts : 100
CP Name : GingerPumkin

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Blog Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum